6.18.2010

Villa Costa Dorada

Hi! This is my first house for Sims 3, hope you like it :D 
You need the last patch 1.2.7 / 2.7.7 / 3.3.11 / 4.0.87 and Ambitions for the laundry objects








Credits: 

Building
Einfach Simlish


Furniture - Decoration
Stylist Sims
Awesims
Sims Design Avenue
Cmomoney - Mod the sims
hudy777 - ModtheSims
Mango Sims
Simpossible
Denizzo_ist
Simcontrol
Speedymause22
Desdren y Soulsim


EA Store
http://store.thesims3.com

Ultra Lounge Youth Set
Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
Potted Bamboo Glory (Bambú en Tiesto Gloria) / Included in Asia Fusion Set
Tropi-Con FauxFrond (Planta tropical artificial "falsifronda") / Included in Club Vaindenburger Den
Hojas Eternas (Eco Pack)
High-Reaching Window by BahHaus

14 comentarios:

hermosa casa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Tus creaciones son hermosas¡¡¡¡ podrias tal ves hacer una casa con cuarto para bebes o niños, esta es para soltero y la proxima para una familia con hijos un saludo desde argentina Laura

Gracias Laura! Si esta pensada más que nada para ser algo vacacional, tomaré en cuenta tu sugerencia para hacer una casa familiar más adelante. Gracias por pasarte y comentar :D

wow
son increibles pero,
cmo las instalo ¿? :S

Hola! Gracias, Es una sola casa, las fotografías son las distintas vistas que tiene :) Es fácil de instalar, viene en sims3pack, y dando solo doble click en el archivo se instalará através del lanzador ;)

Me gusta mucho tu casa pero me esta costando tanto instalarla.
Lo que no entiendo es que si hay ke tener las expansiones para que funcionen?
Yo solo tengo los sims 3 y los pack de accesorios actualizados que pides aki. Pero no tengo expanciones.Me puedes ayudar? o explicar mejor que ncesito para ke me kede identica en mi juego esa casa

Something is wrong with the file, 'cause it can't be founded.

I've tried more then once, in case it was a problem with my connection, but still can't download.

I really like your house, and would like to download, if possible.

Thaks

Hi, I've checked THe link and it's fine, please try to download again :)

in the last picture where did the tress on the wall come from too cute!!!

I LOVE THIS HOUSE! You make beautiful houses and paintings and furniture! I love it! I'm glad I found your website!

Thanks for sharing superb information. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmark this website page will come back for extra articles.

Villa en Espagne

I agree with your point of view of this article. This is a good article. Very timely given us so much useful information. Thank you!

Empresa lloguer cases

I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lloguer vacacional Barcelona