8.24.2010

Udden Kitchen

It's been a while ago that I've posted a set to download, I'm sorry I was busy and Summer is too hot to stay at home, but now I'm back and I want to share a new set. It's an Ikea Kitchen, since I saw it at the catalogue I wanted to do it, so this is the result.

Counters are modular, have only 2 legs to assembling with another counter. You will need to use "move objects on" to place the shelf and racks (The racks are made to be placed under the counters).

Hope you like it :D

 

This Set Includes 23 meshes:

1. Cabinet 1 (deco only / cabinets section)
2. Cabinet 2 (deco only / cabinets section)
3. Cabinet 3 (deco only / cabinets section)
4. Cabinet 4 (deco only / cabinets section)
5. Cart (end tables)
6. Counter 1
7. Counter 2
8. Counter 3
9. Counter 4
10. Counter Island
11. Cups 1
12. Cups 2
13. Jar
14. Rack with Herbs
15. Dinner Plates 1
16. Dinner Plates 2
17. Shelf (end tables)
18. Bottle of Wine 1
19. Bottle of wine 2
20. Wine Rack
21. Stove
22. Racks for counter (end tables)
23. Bowls

-----------------------
Updated - New Link and Fixed for Pets


29 comentarios:

It looks amazing! Thank you :D

Awesome, thank you! Glad you are back!!

Awesome Kitchen, Thank You! I too am glad your back!!

Thank you so much! I'm really glad that you like the kitchen :)

I love the clutter you've included with this set. Thanks.

Wonderful kitchen !!!
Thanx for sharing !!

thank you for the beautiful kitchen ikea

Yippie!!, more IKEA-Stuff :-) I thank you for your great awesome creations.

I love this kitchen. But when I join two counters, the connection point turns white, not the color of the counters. Any idea why?

I think this happens with the counters in packages, just click to recolor and change to another color, that will adjust the mesh to the right uvmap.

Very nice set, thank you very much! :)

This is a beautiful set but I have one glaring issue. When the racks are placed under cabinets, the cabinets are rendered unusable.

Placing the open shelves above the counters also breaks the counters.

Well, I tried it in two pc's and in both formats, and didn't found a problem, so I don't know how to help you, but I'll try to investigate

As usual, the kitchen design and concept is the best! I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Desdren,
I know, you've created this kitchen long ago, but I got a little request. I would do it myself (for my personal use only), but I so have no idea of making objects.
You're island has the dresser style. In the original kitchen you're able to put the dressers in a counter. I'd love to do so, because I'd like to rebuild my own real life kitchen (it's the Udden one) and therefor need to put dressers in a counter and not an island.
Is that possible?
Greetings!

P.S.: Thanks for creating this kitchen anyway. I screamed out load when I saw it :-)

Hi again,

don't you take requests and I missed it somewhere? Then sorry for not reading. I just wanted to ask, whether you could build another counter for I'd love it.

Greetings.

Hi! I'm sorry I've been busy and didn't read the comments...

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad that you like this kitchen, and I didn't say it before, but i don't take requests for now, the reason is because right now i don't have time, I already have another meshes half done, so I can't promise to do something if i don't have enough time to do it. I'm sorry, and hope you can understand...

Of course I understand. I know very well what it means not to have time for anything than sleeping and eating ;-)
Would you mind if I'd ask another builder - from modthesims for example - if he could make me that counter? I'm sure it wouldn't be as perfect as your work, but I'm too untalented to have a choice.
Greetings, Francess.

Sure! I don't mind i'll be very happy for you :)

Thank you, I try my luck! :-)

I don't seem to be lucky, yet. :-(

Francess

I don't seem lucky, yet. :-(

I really love this kitchen, but the 4 cabinets all seem to conflict with each other. The only ones that show up are 1 & 4. Do you think you can please fix this? Thanks!